Here is a Thanksgiving inspired recipe with Belcolade Noir Selection, pumpkin seeds & vanilla pod to make your customers shiver of pleasure!
- 500 g of Puratos Tegral Patacrout
- 200 g of butter
- 50 g of whole eggs
- 160 g of short crust, baked
- 0.5 g of cloves powder
- 30 g of butter
- Mix all ingredients to homogenous dough.
- Laminate to 3 mm & dry at 180°C for 12 – 14 minutes, damper open.
- Crush when cold & mix with cloves powder & butter.
- 50 g of pumpkin seeds, roasted
- 1 g of salt
- 50 g of PF Praliné Noisette 50 %
- Recipe is for one disc of 14 cm diameter.
- Freeze to handle easy.
- 180 g of pumpkin fresh frozen
- 1 / 2 stick of Tahitian vanilla
- 80 g of Puratos Festipak
- 700 g of Puratos Deli Cheesecake
- Simmer the pumpkin with vanilla pod in Festipak to soft state.
- Let cool down, mash & mix into Deli Cheesecake.
- Add some on top of crust & place the disc insert.
- Top up with remaining cheesecake mix (680 g / ring).
- Bake in convection oven at 135°C for 30 min. (Deck oven 160°C 55 min).
Get inspired with Deli cheesecake!
Cheesecake is consumed at a vast range of occasions, either as an individual portion or a whole cake dessert. Personalise your cheesecake by enriching it with different aromas, fillings and glazes, and many other patisserie products. Looking to get more information or for us to work together towards a delicious cheesecake recipe for your customers? Visit our website or contact your local Puratos representative.